Your field of responsibility
Do you love creating innovative solutions for diverse stakeholders? Is source code your favorite language? We're currently looking for a passionate Full Stack Software Engineer with a broad knowledge base and interested in building end to end cognitive automation solutions for internal customers. As a member of the Cognitive Platform IT team, you will have a direct impact on improving process automation using cutting edge technologies.
Your responsibilities include:
- Full stack development using Java, Spring Boot, Angular, Python, OpenCV, Machine Learning/NLP, REST API's and Azure
- Cloud Test automation using JUnit, pytest, Karma and Cucumber DevOps tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Architecting and designing new features or improvements Working in an agile environment using the Atlassian toolchain
Your future colleagues
- We build and run a platform which supports cognitive automation.
- The main task of the platform is extracting data out of images or unstructured text (including QR-codes, handwriting, etc.).
- Together with our business partners, our main goal is to deliver high quality features in a fast pace and integrate them in a sustainable platform which can be reused.
- The team consists of highly motivated individuals working in an agile environment. This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week. Office locations are Zurich and/or Lucerne.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- We are looking for a highly motivated, versatile Full Stack Engineer with multiple years of experience.
- You should be able to take ownership of business requirements and execute the various activities of the software delivery process, including analyzing system and user requirements, technical analysis, design, implementation, testing and deploying software components.
- A university degree or equivalent education in IT or another technical specialization
- Knowledge and development experience with Java and/or Python Machine Learning/NLP and OpenShift experience is an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be comfortable with changing priorities and tight deadlines, manage your own workload with minimum supervision
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with colleagues in IT and business groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German skills are an advantage
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives #LI-CSJOB Mr. Alaimia would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible.
Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law.
If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.