For a long-term project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced
DevOps Engineer – Data Protocol
In this exciting role, you will be implementing controls and reports as part of measuring the adoption of digital standards.
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer within a big enterprise or equivalent experience
- Experience in the project delivery using Agile methodology and CI/CD deployments (e.g. Jenkins or similar)
- Well-versed in the development of a data-driven solution, ideally with automated quality measurement (e.g. SonarQube, Fortify SCA)
- Ability to rapidly prototype using Python or Java (or any other programming language)
- Strong skills with RESTful services, web-based API protocols, and GitLab APIs
- Understanding Kubernetes container services is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Collaborate with teams managing the cloud development environment and the secure build chain
- Define and Implement structured data for ADRs (Architecture Decision Records) and RFCs (Request for Comments) within GitLab
- Identify appropriate metrics within Confluent Kafka and BigPanda that match business requirements
- Work with data-centric web standards to query and extract the data for reporting
- Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on email@example.com or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.